Sunday 6 March 2011

Show And Tell

Well today was an experience! I went to bed looking and feeling pretty normal and woke up with a rather lovely surprise - a proper little baby bump! It seems as though Noodle decided to pop out and show the world he/she is actually here and not just a figment of our imagination :)

If you had seen me yesterday you would have thought I'd just put on a little weight or was retaining some water, but over night my body has totally changed shape - my face is no longer puffy and any weight that showed on my back has suddenly all shifted around to the front to produce a nice round bump!

I have to say that going into work was quite something also, it was like taking a new toy to show and tell! All the girls noticed that I had "bumped out" overnight and none of them could resist giving the bump a little rub when they saw it (still don't know how I feel about being petted by everyone but I suppose it's going to keep happening until Noodle comes out, so I better get used to it!)

I can't say how happy I am today. I finally look pregnant as well as feeling it! Along with the new bump I started to notice that I can't bend, move or sit certain ways without feeling a twinge of something warning me that I might be about to crush a vital baby body part, so I've started acting more like a pregnant lady!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to read that you're so happy, babe...which makes me even happier for you...xoxo

    ReplyDelete