Tuesday 4 January 2011

"Achievement Unlocked"

That's what Scott said anyway when we realised that today I am 5wk 6dy into this pregnancy. (Call Of Duty code-talk for "You've done well" apparently...)

This is a landmark for us as we lost our last baby at 5wk 5dy in 2009. So we have passed the dreaded day and are feeling much more positive and hopeful about everything this time round.

So far I have had none of the symptoms I had with our last pregnancy. No bleeding, headaches, swelling, unquenchable thirst. Nothing! I am so grateful for this though. I think if I even had one of those symptoms I would be going into "freak-out" mode and worrying constantly, which would do Noodle absolutely no good at all!

So far so good! Another 6 weeks until we're out of the woods though but remaining optimistic :o)

First midwife appointment next Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment